1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup" Icon.
3. Under "Full Backup", Click on "Download a Full Website Backup" button.
4. From Dropdown menu, Select Backup destination to "Remote FTP Server", In Email field enter your email address.
Remote Server: FTP IP address or FTP domain name like ftp.example.com,
Remote User: Your FTP Username
Remote Password: Your FTP Password
Port: 21 or other FTP Port
Remote Dir: Remote Directory like /home/username/backupfolder/
5. Once you fill in the Remote FTP details, click on the "Generate Backup" button.