1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Software" section, click on "Softaculous App Installer" Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen you should locate the "Forums" category. Click on it and then click on the "miniBB" link that will appear.
5. Click on the "Install" button.
6. Fill the necessary field under the "Software Setup" field:
Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
Choose Domain: If you don't have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory: If you want to install this in a directory, for example example.com/forum, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave this blank to install in your main domain example.com
7. Under the "Admin Account" field enter the following information: